Turning the Tides Banquet
Friday, January 10, 2014 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Annapolis DoubleTree Hotel
Our keynote speaker for the banquet will be Sheriff Richard Mack.
Please join us January 10 for our banquet featuring Sheriff Richard Mack. The banquet is MD CAN’s primary fundraiser for our legislative internship initiative. Come enjoy a great speaker while helping us fight big government in Maryland.
Richard Mack is a man who many know as a man of integrity and a person dedicated to God, his family and our country. He is an outspoken, principled and honest person with a refreshing straightforward style. He is no sunshine patriot, rather a bold, tireless crusader and defender of the Bill of Rights and individual and states sovereignty.
As the first sheriff to sue the federal government for its overreach with the Brady Bill, he won the most precedent setting states rights case in the history of our country. Had he not made this challenge, the Brady Bill’s full implementation would have culminated in the elimination of our 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
Turning the Tides Conference
Saturday, January 11 9:00 am – 5:00pm
- Should We Stay Or Should We Go?
Should western Maryland form it’s own state?
- I’ve Got 1,382 Friends and Followers…Now What?
Leveraging your social media presence to promote your work and your cause
- How to Beg for Money and Attention
Fundraising and public relations on the internet and in real life
- The Walking Dead – Zombie Apocalypse, or Election Day in Maryland?
How you can fight voter fraud in the Free State
- Revealing the Sleaze
Exposing Corruption for Fun and Profit…Well, Mostly Just Fun
- The Art of Showing Up
Taking the Message to Youth and Minorities
- Long Time Listener, First time Caller
Messaging and storytelling from a talk radio perspective
- Go here for a more detailed agenda
Our special New Year sale is in effect through midnight on January 3. Until then, banquet and conference tickets are each $50.
After midnight on January 3, banquet tickets will be $65 and conference tickets will be $75.
Conference tickets will be $100 at the door.
Become a Member of MD CAN
For $25 you can have an annual membership in MD CAN. We have already discounted ticket prices for the conference but we have other events planned for this year and members will enjoy discounted priced tickets.
- Jimmie Bise – Social Media Guru
- C4 – WBAL Radio
- Teri Christoph – Smart Girl Politics
- Eugene Craig – The Bulldog Collegian
- Duane “Shorty” Davis – Activist, Film maker
- Wayne Dupree – FTR Radio
- Derek Hunter – WBAL Radio
- Cathy Kelleher – Election Integrity Maryland
- Richard Mack – Former Sheriff of Graham County, Arizona
- Brittney Morret – Libre Initiative
- Mark Newgent – Red Maryland, WatchdogWire
- Larry O’Connor – WMAL Radio
- Hillary Pennington – SVC
- Louis Porter – Maryland 20/20
- Richard Rothschild – Carroll County Commissioner
- Leah Sargent – Misfit Politics
- James Simpson – investigative reporter, author
- David Spielman – Causes.com
- Scott Strzelczyk – Western Maryland Initiative
- Watch for updates